Sunday, June 7, 2015

JUNE: Week 1 Recap

Week 1 of June recap 


Walked 29.20 miles = 8 1/2 hrs total
80-90 min total of exercise down by the river
Lost 1.6 pounds YAY! So happy to have the scale move again.  

I'm very thrilled with the added workouts down by the river during the sunrise that my workout partner and I decided to start. What a way to start the day with such beauty! I know in the coming weeks we will tweak it to make it flow better and become even more challenging for us. 


I've been away from home since Friday in a hotel with no fridge, microwave etc. with family. I managed to do well with my meals considering.  I also did a mini workout in the room this morning- squats, leg raises, v ups, bridge, plank & skiing moves. I don't usually do workouts on the weekend but felt I needed to add some extra movement in today.  

Since I weighed myself on Fiday morning I'll will probably step on the scale in the morning just to see if my weekend was managed ok. Id like to see if there is something I need to do different next time I'm away for a few days so I can keep the scale moving in the right direction. 




Looking forward to Monday and another awesome week of sun, sweat & miles with my workout buddy. 

Well wishes, ((hugs)) & prayers, 
Janine



No comments:

Post a Comment