Thursday, March 19, 2015

Springing Forward/Quick Update

I'm not looking back, full speed ahead is the plan. 

Im springing forward with the goals I've set up. I kept them simple and focused on just improving what I already know I need to do. Since the last few months haven't proved very successful in my goal setting I really am trying to stay faithful to myself, it's all about making myself a priority. 

We are just over half way through the month now and I've taken on a better attitude, a more active routine and making great choices in my diet. I'm focusing on more veggies and a good amount of daily proteins.  

I'm finally starting to rack up my walking miles again,the weather has been great and having friends to join every now and again makes it even that more enjoyable.  Studies show that walking/exercising with a buddy increases your overall success rate. 

Well wishes, (((hugs)) & Prayers, 
Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment